.Friday, May 25, 2012 ' 11:12 PM Y
Woohu !
Today it's the start of June Holiday . Don't know what to do , not sure how im going to spend my june holiday except for regular checkups and class outing . waiting for Mr Seah to call me to inform me weather got any interview so that i can work . Not so bored at home .
Yesterday , used pretty lots of my time doing the numeracy homework . Finished everything , mark and do all correct . Some missing pages and some answer i think got error .
Today , woke up in the morning , doesn't want to wake up . No choice had to eat medicine . Cook pancakes in the afternoon . All chao ta . LAWLS . But still can be eaten and nice luhs . daddy not home .
Today is also Man Ting birthday :)
Enjoy your eighteen birthday , stay pretty and takecares .
Sometimes , when I'm looking at people have a happy family . I've got jealous . I envy people have a happy family , perfect family , loving parents , nice siblings . Although , i live in a single parent family . I live with my dad . Only my dad works , low income and needs to feed the whole family . I know that i always have a grandma who always dote on me alot . But i don't know how to appreciate her . I always made her mad , sad even cried . I know she doesn't like my mum . I know she hate her for leaving us lidat . And I know that if not for us , she won't stay here to take care of us . I know that my family is not rich but i know they love me .