.Monday, May 21, 2012 ' 6:49 PM Y
Happy birthday to my beloved Ahma .
I try not to make you angry but smile more .
I know the person you dote most is me . You are caring and kind .
Although , sometimes i lose my temper on you , make you angry but you still never give up on me .
Although , you always say you don't wanna care but in the end you still care us the most .
You wasted your precious life time to take care of us yet we don't know how to appreciate you .
Sometimes my words , hurt you .
I know sometimes you cry .
Im sorry but i dont know how to say it to you .
Im thankful for all your care and concern and love for me .
I love you .
You're great (: